Dental department is known to deliver high quality dental treatments. We are able to maintain a running out patient department and inpatient facilities, since its establishment. The dental outpatient department consists of different departments headed by respective specialists providing primary to tertiary dental care.
The Dental department ensures high quality dental treatments. An established out -patient department and efficientinpatient facilities are in place since its establishment. The dental outpatient department consists of different departments headed by respective specialists providing primary to tertiary dental care.
• Dental cares and its conservative and endodontic management
• Gum diseases and its conservative and periodontic surgery
• Skeletal and dental discrepancies
• Missing teeth and its prosthodontic management
• Maxillofacial trauma
• Orthodontic and dentofacial corrections
• Maxillofacial cysts, tumours and cancers
• Minor oral surgery
• Cosmetic dentistry
• Maxillofacial reconstructive surgery
• Management of acute and chrome space infections
• Implant dentistry
Five different units function in the department: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Unit, Periodontology Unit, Operative Dentistry Unit, Prosthodontic Unit and Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics.
In oral and maxillofacial surgery department, simple and complicated oral surgical procedures including extractions, impactions, alveoloplasty and biopsies are performed under local anaesthesia.
A fully equipped operation theatre along with the other medical and surgical specialties is available for major and complicated oral - maxillofacial surgical procedures under general anaesthesia where osteotomy, cyst enucleation, fracture reductions etc. are done on a regular basis.
In periodontology department, scaling, polishing curettage and root planning are carried out successfully.
The department of operative dentistry caters to patients requiring cosmetic, restorative, preventive, endodontic and paedodontic treatments.
In prosthodontic department, missing teeth are replaced with removable as well as fixed prosthesis encompassing dentures, over dentures, errors and variety of bridges.
Skeletal and dental discrepancies are corrected by functional/fixed/removable appliances by using advanced materials and undertakingtechniques in yet another field of dentistry, Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopaedics
• In addition to an expert and learned professional team,the department is equipped with advanced instruments and gadgets
• The department equipped with four dental units
• Latest technologies like laser unit, cautery machine, x-smart endomotor, bleaching unit are also available
• A in-house dental lab facility is offered. Digital X-Ray and OPG are available in the dental radiology section
• In-patient care is available in both rooms and wards managed by qualified nursing personnel in Head, Neck, ENT and Maxillofacial section with around 20 rooms and 20 ward beds
• Started in the year-
• Maxillofacial unit -1972
• Prosthodontic and endodontic unit-
• Orthodontic and dento facial unit
• Ward rounds play a crucial part in reviewing and planning a patient’s care
• Daily ward rounds are taken by senior and junior consultants
• Round the clock on-call doctors for emergency dental and maxillofacial casualty cases.
Tuesday to Saturday (8.30 am - 4.00 pm)
Mon - Sat 8.30 am - 4.00 pm
Dr. Rajeev. S.
Consultant - Oral & Maxillofac...
Dr. Biji Raj
HOD - Senior Consultant - Pros...
Dr.Terry Thomas Edathotty
Consultant in Orthodontics and...
Dr. Rose Kurian
Dr. Hema Gilbert
This hospital is affordable, Well maintained,Neat and clean ICU is up to date with regard to its standard of equiments.
Nice hospital and hospitality service,also conducting nursing,pharmacy,lab technician courses here,great quality staffs with good patience,all departments here and wide team of doctors are always ready to handle any situations
Muhammed Afzal K.A
Visiting the hospital almost after 20 years. The hospital has grown to a state of the art, well advanced, modern hospital in terms of the quality of doctors, staffs and the administration personnel.
Lisie hospital is having one of the best pediatric department, where I consulted Dr. Edwin Francis, Dr. Annu, Dr. Sunil for my Kid. He is having one the complex heart issues, As of now, 2 Surgeries done. Prior to this, I have gone to another hospital, but they don't have a facility to treat this particular case and they directed me to Lisie Hospital. The cost of the treatment is comparabilly very very cheap with other hospitals. All the nurses there were very friendly and they give special care to each patient especially paediatric OP. I have spent nearly 18 days at Lisie hospital, I would really recommend this hospital for heart-related issue since they are in the top 2 position in India. This hospital is really recommended for the middle class, lower-class families since the cost are really affordable.
Mr Shyam Sunder
I am glad to inform you that we had a very comfortable experience at Lisie Hospital during the cardiac surgery of my nephew, Aahil P, M / 3 yrs, OPD No. 2528461, RBSK Case No.1534. Meanwhile, we take this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude to Dr. Sunil G S, Dr. Edwin Francis, other medical team members, Coordinator Ms. Jitha and all staff members of Lisie Hospital for the good care and hospitality provided to us. We had heard a very good opinion about your hospital, so we preferred to come there all the way from Palakkad and things what we heard were very much true. The facilities were indeed of very high class quality. The approach of each and every member of your staff had been very polite, my salute to all. The only problem which we faced was for vehicle parking, which was very difficult sometimes, otherwise, all other things were really very, very fine. My nephew is now doing well and we all are very happy. May Almighty Bless you all. With best wishes
Relative of Cardiac Surgery Patient
Search Departments / Doctors