Diploma in Dialysis Technology
At present there is shortage of qualified dialysis technicians. This course is started to overcome the shortage of qualified excellent dialysis technicians in the government and private hospitals of the state of Kerala. The course was started in the year of 1996. 90 qualified technicians were passed out from our institution with high score.
Name of the Course
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology (DDT)
To train the students to carry out various techniques of Haemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis to perform techniques of dialysis independently.
Eligibility of Admission
- Minimum Educational Qualification
- The candidates should be Passed in the higher secondary examination of the board of higher secondary education of Kerala, or equivalent examinations conducted by any of universities in Kerala with physics, chemistry and biology as optional subjects and a minimum of 50% marks of these subjects put together.
- Age Limit
- The candidates should be in the age group of 17-25 yrs relaxation in the upper age limit for SC/ST candidates are allowable.
- Total No. Of Seats
- Duration of the course
- The duration of the course shall be Two year including One year Internship.
- Course Structure
- One year of classes and practical training following which the candidates have to appear theory and practical examination conducted by DME, Kerala. The successful candidates have to undergo one year of internship which the degree is awarded.