Care With Love
RESTRICTIONS WITHIN THE HOSPITAL PREMISES
We place a few restrictions in view of improving the privacy and safety of the patients and
- Children below 12yrs of age are not allowed to visit the patient.
- Entry to patient room/ward is strictly on the basis of Attendant/Visitor Pass.
- Visitors’ Pass will be issued at the time of admission
- Smoking and drinking (alcohol) in the hospital are criminal offenses and such is strictly prohibited.
- Violence against medical, paramedical, other hospital staff and damage to hospital property are punishable offenses.
- Photography & Videography using any devices including the camera and mobile phone is strictly prohibited on hospital premises.