RESTRICTIONS WITHIN THE HOSPITAL PREMISES
We place a few restrictions in view of improving the privacy and safety of the patients and
- Children below 12yrs of age are not allowed to visit the patient.
- Entry to patient room/ward is strictly on the basis of Attendant/Visitor Pass.
- Visitors’ Pass will be issued at the time of admission
- Smoking and drinking (alcohol) in the hospital are criminal offenses and such is strictly prohibited.
- Violence against medical, paramedical, other hospital staff and damage to hospital property are punishable offenses.
- Photography & Videography using any devices including the camera and mobile phone is strictly prohibited on hospital premises.
You can help patients from Flood Relief Camps. Lisie Hospital is doing operations and providing inpatient services to the poor patients brought in here from camps without insisting payments. You can join in this cause by contributing a donation to one such patient after reading his/her story. Your payment will go towards the bill of the patient you select.View Details