Dr. Jo JosephDM in Cardiology (AIIMS, New Delhi); MD in General Medicine (S. C. B Medical College, Cuttack, Orissa); MBBS (Govt. Medical College, Kottayam)
Dr. Jo Joseph
Dr Jo Joseph is the consultant - Interventional Cardiology Lisie Heart Institute. With more than 5 years experience he is an expert in Coronary and Non coronary interventions. He is an expert in Primary angioplasties, Bifurcations Angioplasties, Coronary Imaging. He is also actively involved in adult structural interventions like Device closures of ASD, VSD, PDA. He is also trained in complex non coronary interventions like EVAR, TEVAR, Device closure of Ventricular Septal Ruptures, Para valvular Leaks. He is In charge of the Heart Transplantation program in Lisie Heart Institute and involved in all aspects of heart transplantation process- patient selection, assessment, peri operative and post operative care. He got one of the largest experience in Endomyocardial biopsies in transplanted hearts. He is the In charge of the Aortic Intervention program in Lisie Heart Institute and specialized in TAVR, EVAR and TEVAR. He takes care of the Anti coagulation Clinic at Lisie Heart Institute.
- Got one of the largest experience in Endomyocardial Biopsies in Heart Transplanted Patients.
- In charge of the Anticoagulation clinic in LHI – One of the largest in the Country.
- Authored chapter in various textbooks
- Published article in international Journal
- Reviewer to Indian Heart Journal
- Invited faculty to various national and International conferences like CSI Frankfurt, CSI Asia Pacific, Devices in Heart Failure
- Organised Annual Conference of the Society for Heart Failure and Transplantation
- Served in the Executive Committee of CSI Kerala Chapter, Society for Heart Failure and Transplantation
- Proficient in Malayalam, English, Hindi and Oriya