The hospital had many charitable activities for the needy and the backward.
- In general wards accommodation and nursing was free
- Poor children were treated free of all costs
- Free Clinics were conducted for children in 1961 and for men and women in 1962
- Free weekly clinics were conducted for men on Tuesdays, for children on Wednesdays and for women on Fridays.
- Depending on the financial resources available at local, national and international levels, from individuals and agencies, we look forward for further expansion and development of our services at various fields.