About the Hospital – A Saga of Love and Service: “Care with Love”
A SOCIETY WHERE PEOPLE FEEL THE HEALING TOUCH AND ENJOY PHYSICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, SPIRITUAL AND SOCIAL HEALTH
PROMOTE HEALTH CARE WITH LOVE AND HIGH QUALITY TREATMENT OF GLOBAL STANDARD FOR ALL AND AT AFFORDABLE COST FOR THE LESS PRIVILEGED IRRESPECTIVE OF CASTE AND CREED
'CARE WITH LOVE'
- Lisie hospital, founded in 1956, as a charitable institution, is the living expression of the apostolic concern and social responsibility of the Archdiocese of Ernakulam-Angamaly. The hospital, as the premier project of Lisie Medical Institutions, a registered charitable organization, is owned and managed by the Archdiocese. It is situated in the heart of the City of Kochi.
- It aims at rendering quality medical service to all irrespective of caste, color, creed and religion. Its flagship is the uninterrupted and undefiled history of committed and dedicated service of ‘care with love’ to the poor and the less fortunate of society.
- A fully qualified and experienced team of doctors, a battalion of committed religious sisters, hundreds of trained nurses, a group of committed staff together with an expert body of management makes the hospital unique in the field of health care in Kerala. All the sections of the hospital, united in love and service, working together as a family, endeavors to fulfill its social concern and commitment in the midst of present-day society.
- While rendering quality service according to the standards laid down by NABH, all those who work in the hospital struggle to transform Lisie Hospital into a Health Care Centre that reflects the face and image of Christ the Savior and Healer. The hospital carries out this function mainly by focusing on the core sector of the hospital: care of the patient as “care with love”.
- It is worth mentioning the innumerable number of Heart patients and Kidney patients who get medical support and new life through the service of Nephrology and Cardiac Departments in the hospital. Recently, the number of deprived patients approaching the hospital for financial support is uncontrollably increasing day by day. Scarcity of funds makes the management humble before the folded hands of the poor patients who plead for help.
- The qualitative and quantitative service at an affordable rate is made possible through the valuable help of innumerable generous people who collaborate with the charitable initiatives of the hospital. We invite you also to share the joy of doing something beautiful joining in this collective enterprise of charity.